worldBOX have partnered with Tesco Ireland
WorldBOX has partnered up with Tesco to make an easy and accessible way for our customers to get their hands on a worldBOX.
Our aim is to make it as simple as possible for our customers. By becoming available in 23 Tesco Locations we have created this option for you to choose whether you want to order your worldBOX online or purchase in a Tesco store.
You can pick up your worldBOX in any of the 23 Tesco stores for €5.00.
Locations are available here: https://www.worldbox.ie/stockists/
Then go online to www.worldBOX.ie to book the collection of your worldBOX.
We will collect your filled worldBOX from your home or office at a time that suits, 7 days a week ( except Nationwide)
You’ll be charged €5,00 in store for the worldBOX, but as we do not charge for the worldBOX you will be fully refunded the €5.00when you proceed to book your collection online.
If you have already purchased a worldBOX in your local Tesco store.
Here is how it works:
- Go to worldBOX.ie
- On the Calculator tick the box to indicate you bought your worldBOX in Tesco.
- Select the worldBOX size you have purchased (10kg or 20kg), collection area and destination country for delivery.
- Once your worldBOX is filled, pick a time that suits you to have your worldBOX collected. We collect 7 days a week.
- As we do not charge for the worldBOX, your €5.00 refund will be deducted at the checkout online.
- We will email you with your worldBOX tracking number. You can track your delivery on Worldbox.ie/track-trace/
- Be sure to complete your proforma invoice and make sure your worldBOX is securely packed.
- If you have any concerns phone the worldB0X team on 01-8849599, out-of-office hours at 0866096277 or email shout@worldBOX.ie